Student Discount Health Care
The Co-Health Benefits College Student Plans are discount Health Care Plans offering savings, through discounts, for Vision, Dental, Chiropractic, and Pharmacy. The Co-Health Benefits College Student Plans have been specifically designed to meet the needs of today's College and University students.
Whether you are an incoming freshman, an upper classman, a graduate student, a part-time student, an adult education student or even a foreign student attending school in the United States for the first time, the Co-Health Collegiate Plan makes a lot of sense and will save you significant dollars on your health care costs.
Co-Health Benefits has developed relationships with the leading providers to bring you the most affordable pricing on discount health products. These providers are well known and include such prominent organizations as Aetna Dental Access®, Coast to Coast Vision, and SAV-RX
There are no health restrictions - there is no paperwork to fill out. You simply show your Co-Health Membership Card at the time of your scheduled appointment and the savings belong to you. You may use your card as many times as needed. Your membership in any of the Co-Health Plans provides benefits to you throughout the United States - anywhere, anytime.
We have low cost individual Plans as well as Family Plans. Click on the products to the right to learn more and see your savings.
Here's how the Plan works:
- Select a Plan and complete the application
- Receive your ID card and Welcome Package
- Use your zip code to select a Provider for Services
- Present your card and receive your discounts on the spot
- *Actual costs and savings vary by provider and geographical area.
- **According to the Aetna Enterprise Provider Database as of October 1, 2008.
- Dental Benefit is not available to Vermont residents.
- The Co-Health Benefits Plan provides access to the Aetna Dental Access®® network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the Co-Health Benefits Plan. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative or employee of Co-Health Benefits Plan . Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
Disclosure: This plan is NOT insurance nor is it intended to replace insurance.
This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period.
full list of disclosures
Discount Medical Plan Organization • New Benefits, Ltd. • 14240 Proton Rd • Dallas, TX 75244